I’m Stefanie, an enthusiastic designer and illustrator with a passion for communication and perfection, especially in the forms of marketing, promotion, branding, and web. One of my greatest aspirations is to work with and inspire people that are interested in challenge and innovation – just like me. I am known for my initiative and being able to create quick work without sacrificing quality.
Some of my clients include:
Hohner, Inc., SONOR drums, Lanikai Ukuleles, Kohala Ukuleles, Hohner Kids, Richmond Times-Dispatch, inRich.com, Taradel, Amsterland Marketing Agency, Peak 10 Data Center Solutions, Men Against Violence, LiveHappy, Richmond Tree Stewards, Campus Antiwar Network, Fairview Market, The Vine magazine, RVA magazine, RVAjazz.com, Emily Orr illustration, Ledyard High School, Drawn a Blank (band), Mother (band), and Man Alive (band).
I love wordplays, grandpa jokes, and logic puzzles. One time my sister cut my finger off….accidentally.
AWARDS & HONORS:
- Communication Arts Chair Award | 2008
- VCU Dean’s Scholarship | 2004-2008
- VCU Arts Scholarship | 2004-2008
- BFA Magna Cum Laude | 2008
- Multicultural Achievement Award | 2006
- VCU Dean’s List | 2004 – 2008
- Buffy Davis Continued Dedicated Service Award | 2008
- National Art Honor Society Scholarship | 2004